Lexus UX250H Oil Service Maintenance Required Reset
The following is a quick and simple tutorial with an easy-to-follow image guide on how to reset the oil service maintenance required indicator light on a Lexus UX250H from the years 2018 to 2020.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the BACK button on the steering wheel then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS (Press OK button).
- Scroll to VEHICLE SETTINGS then press OK button.
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus UX250H
The UX 250h (also known as the UX 260h in China) is powered by a 2.0 L M20A-FXS I4 petrol hybrid engine that is mated to an electronic continuously variable transmission (eCVT). It is available with either a front-wheel drive system or an all-wheel drive system (E-Four).
The Lexus UX is a subcompact luxury crossover SUV from Lexus, a luxury division of Toyota. It is available in both black and white. In March 2018, it was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show, where it was introduced as the smallest crossover model in Lexus’ lineup, slotting below the compact NX. In addition, it is the first Lexus model to be built on the GA-C platform.  The abbreviation “UX” stands for “Urban Explorer.”
A bold and stylish design that “blends expressive bodywork with a compact size,” according to Lexus, distinguishes the vehicle. Its “crossover credentials” are bolstered by “exceptional body rigidity and a low center of gravity for exceptional handling,” according to Lexus.
The UX is equipped with the Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 as standard equipment, which enhances driver safety.