Lexus GS250 Maintenance Required Light Reset
Simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator light on Lexus GS 250 from the year 2012-2013-2014-2015.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the ODO/TRIP button to set the display to TRIP A.
- Turn of the Ignition.
- Press and hold the ODO/ TRIP button, then turn the ignition On, keep holding the ODO/TRIP button until 000000 is displayed on the screen.
- MAINTENANCE REQUIRED RESET IS COMPLETE. Start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
About Lexus GS 250
The fourth generation Lexus GS premiered in August 2011 at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, where models introduced included the V6-powered GS 350, hybrid GS 450h, and performance-tuned F Sport variants. A lower-displacement V6 model, the GS 250, premiered at the Auto Guangzhou Exhibition in November 2011, targeted at Asian and European markets. In some markets such as North America, the GS shares the mid-size sedan category in the Lexus lineup with the front-wheel drive ES.
ariants such as the GS 350 and GS 250, as well as their F Sport variants, began sales in Japan on 26 January 2012, followed by the GS 450h and the GS 450h F Sport on 19 March 2012. Sales for the fourth generation in the US began in February 2012 for models including the GS 350 and GS 350 F Sport, with the hybrid version following several months after. A smaller-displacement model, the GS 250 (GRL11), was shown at the 2011 Auto Guangzhou, targeted for sales in China, Japan, Australia and the UK, but not the US. (source:wiki)