HOW TO RESET Lexus ES350 Maintenance Required Reminder
Simple instructions on how to reset the oil service maintenance required reminder indicator light on a Lexus ES350 from the years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the BACK button to close any popup window, then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS (Press OK button.
- Scroll to VEHICLE SETTINGS then press OK button.
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button
- Then reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus ES350 Seventh generation
The seventh generation ES was unveiled at the Beijing International Automotive Exhibition in April 2018. It is based on the same GA-K platform as the Avalon XX50 series. This generation also saw the introduction of the F Sport variant. Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 is standard on all models.
In April 2021, the facelift model was unveiled.
It was the first year that AWD was available, with the 50/50 maximum torque distribution providing equal torque to the front and rear wheels. The ES received fewer exterior updates – the grill has a similar spindle with horizontal slats instead of a mesh design. Smaller side scoops were used on the sides of the car than on the previous model. The daytime running lights have been updated with V-shaped LEDs. The interior was also updated. The infotainment system received a touch-screen as well as the center console’s touch pad. The standard 8-inch screen was raised 4.3 inches for easier access. In 2021, a 12.3-inch model was available. For improved visibility, rear view cameras were installed instead of mirrors at the bottom of the A-pillar.