HOW TO RESET Lexus ES350 Maintenance Required Reminder
Simple tutorial on HOW TO reset the oil service maintenance required indicator on Lexus ES350 from the year 2012-2013-2014 to 2015.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the ODO/TRIP button to set the display to TRIP A.
- Turn of the Ignition.
- Press and hold the ODO/ TRIP button, then turn the ignition On, keep holding the ODO/TRIP button until 000000 is displayed on the screen.
- MAINTENANCE REQUIRED RESET IS COMPLETE. Start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
About Lexus ES 350 Sixth generation
- The sixth generation ES was unveiled at the New York International Auto Show on April 4, 2012.
- The model was introduced in ES 350 and hybrid ES 300h versions for its sixth generation.
- The ES 350 had a six-speed automatic transmission, while the hybrid ES 300h had an eCVT.
- Despite the fact that the redesigned ES and the XV50 series Camry continue to share the same platform, the two vehicles are mechanically less similar, as the ES is now more closely related to the XX40 series Avalon, which also has a 2,800 mm (111 in) wheelbase.
- The Lexus Remote Touch interface was added to the interior.
- For the 2013 model year, several safety features were introduced, including Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA), Lane Departure Alert (LDA), and Pre-Collision System (PCS).
- All models came standard with a backup camera and ten airbags.
- The ES 250 made its world debut at the Auto China show in Beijing in April 2012.
- This vehicle is powered by a 2.5-liter inline-four engine with a six-speed automatic transmission.
- In China, the ES 250, ES 300h, and ES 350 models are available.
- Toyota Motor Kyushu’s Miyata plant began production on July 6, 2012.
- This generation is only available for export and is not sold in Japan, where it is manufactured. However, it has been available in right-hand drive since late 2013 and is sold in Australia, Brunei, South Africa, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Indonesia.