Lexus UX200 Oil Service Maintenance Required Light Reset
Simple and very easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance required reminder indicator message light for Lexus UX200 from the year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 to 2020.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the BACK button on the steering wheel then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS (Press OK button).
- Scroll to VEHICLE SETTINGS then press OK button.
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus UX200
The UX 200 is equipped with a 2.0 L M20A-FKS I4 petrol engine, a Direct Shift continuously variable transmission/CVT, and exclusively front-wheel drive.
The Lexus UX is a subcompact luxury crossover SUV manufactured by Lexus, Toyota’s luxury subsidiary. It was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2018 as Lexus’ smallest crossover vehicle, sitting below the compact NX. The GA-C platform is also used for the first time by a Lexus vehicle. The abbreviation “UX” stands for “Urban Explorer.”
The vehicle boasts a “bold and elegant appearance that merges expressive bodywork with a compact size,” according to Lexus. The UX’s “crossover credentials” are based on “excellent body stiffness and a low center of gravity for exceptional handling,” according to Lexus.
Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 is included as standard equipment on the UX.