Lexus RC 350 Oil Service Maintenance Required Light Reset
Very easy to follow tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Lexus RC350 from the 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 to 2021.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the MENU button then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS (Press OK button (Dot)).
- Scroll to VEHICLE SETTINGS.(some model no VEHICLE SETTINGS)
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button (Dot).
- Then reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the OK button (Dot).
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus RC 350
Japan models were set to go on sale in the second half of 2014. Early models include RC 350 and RC 300h. US sales began in November 2014.In Japan, ownership of the version with the 5.0 litre engine is expensive due to the annual Japanese road tax obligation.
Initially, the RC was available with a choice of three engines; the RC 300h with the 2.5-liter 2AR-FSE inline-four engine mated to a continuously variable transmission, the RC 350 with the 3.5-liter 2GR-FSE V6 (which was later replaced with the 2GR-FKS from model year 2018 on), and the RC F with 5.0-liter 2UR-GSE V8. The RC 200t (now called RC 300), featuring a 2.0-liter 8AR-FTS I4 turbocharged petrol engine, was added to the range in late 2015. All-wheel drive is offered for the RC 300h and RC 350.
he RC 350 naturally aspirated V6 produces 234 kW (314 hp; 318 PS) at 6,600rpm and 380 N⋅m (280 lbf⋅ft) at 4,800rpm. While comfort and luxury were the aim of the RC series, sportiness was also part of the equation, although its heavy curb weight dampens the car’s performance driving capability especially against the RCs direct competitors such as the BMW 440i and Audi A5.
TRD produces a bodykit, several aerodynamic and performance parts for the RC 350, these include an exhaust system, a rear diffuser, lightweight forged aluminium wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, etc. The options are dealer fitted and are available only in Japan.
For the 2019 model year US market, the regular Lexus RC is offered as RC 300 and RC 350. Both models are available as rear wheel drive or AWD, as well as the choice of base or F Sport trim levels, which makes the total of 8 models to choose from.
In most European countries, other than the high performance RC F, only the rear wheel drive RC 300h is offered as the base, F Sport, and special edition called Takumi. The RC300 h Takumi comes with multi-spoke 19-inch alloys and a 17-speaker Mark Levinson sound system. In South Africa, the RC 350 is the base model, with the RC F as the flagship model.
The RC 350 RWD does the 0–97 km/h (0–60 mph) sprint in 5.7 seconds. (source:wiki)