- 1 Kia Rio Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Light Reset
- 2 HOW TO ADJUST THE NEXT SERVICE INTERVAL on KIA RIO
- 3 About Kia Rio
Kia Rio Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Light Reset
7 Easy steps to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator warning message light on Kia Rio from the year 2018, 2019 to 2020. A simple Oil reset tutorial with an image guide.
Kia Rio 2018-2021 Service Required Reset
- Close all doors, put the gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL and press the OK button.
- Scroll down to RESET then press the OK button.
- RESET THE TIME AND DISTANCE? select YES then press the OK button.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Service Reset is complete.
HOW TO ADJUST THE NEXT SERVICE INTERVAL on KIA RIO
- Close all doors. Set gear to the park position.
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t need to start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press the OK button.
- Adjust the MILES and MONTHS.
- After you configure the MILES and MONTH press OK button.
- The select YES to select SAVE on confirmation.
- Turn off the ignition.
About Kia Rio
The Kia Rio is a subcompact car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Kia since November 1999 and now in its fourth generation. Body styles have included a three and five-door hatchback and four-door sedan, equipped with inline-four gasoline and diesel engines, and front-wheel drive.
The Rio replaced the first generation Pride—a rebadged version of the Ford Festiva—and the Avella, a subcompact sold as a Ford in some markets. A second generation was introduced in 2005 in Europe and 2006 in North America, sharing its platform with the Hyundai Accent, a subcompact manufactured by its sister Hyundai Motor Company in South Korea. (source: wiki)
This tutorial is humbly made by Erwin Salarda.