Lexus RC 300H Oil Maintenance Required Light Reset
Simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance required indicator message light on Lexus RC 300H (Hybrid) from the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 to 2018.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal. NOTE: If the service maintenance has not been reset while the ignition is turned on, try to start the engine.
- Press the MENU button then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS (Press OK button (Dot)).
- Scroll to VEHICLE SETTINGS.(some model no VEHICLE SETTINGS)
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the OK button (Dot).
- Then reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the OK button (Dot).
- The data has been reset . Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus RC 300H
Models from Japan were expected to hit the market in the second half of 2014. The RC 350 and RC 300h were early models. In November of 2014, sales in the United States began. Due to the annual Japanese road tax obligation, owning the version with the 5.0 litre engine is expensive in Japan.
The RC was initially available with three engines: the 2.5-liter 2AR-FSE inline-four mated to a continuously variable transmission, the 3.5-liter 2GR-FSE V6 (later replaced with the 2GR-FKS from model year 2018 on), and the 5.0-liter 2UR-GSE V8 in the RC F.
In late 2015, the RC 200t (now known as the RC 300) was added to the lineup, with a 2.0-liter 8AR-FTS I4 turbocharged petrol engine. The RC 300h and RC 350 are available with all-wheel drive. A full-time all-wheel drive system is used in Lexus RC AWD models, with a planetary gearset center differential and a multi-disc clutch acting as a slip limiting device. Under normal conditions, the planetary gearset provides a 30:70 front-to-rear torque split for handling agility, but the system can allow a torque split of up to 50:50 to control wheel slip.
Aside from the high-performance RC F, most European countries only have the rear-wheel-drive RC 300h as a base model, F Sport, and Takumi special edition. The Takumi RC300 h features multi-spoke 19-inch alloy wheels and a Mark Levinson sound system with 17 speakers. The RC 350 is the entry-level model in South Africa, with the RC F being the top-of-the-line model.