Table of Contents
- 1 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT OIL, SERVICE NOW AND SERVICE SPANNER LIGHT RESET
- 2 Volkswagen Passat SERVICE INTERVAL RESET using the TRIP Button.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT OIL, SERVICE NOW AND SERVICE SPANNER LIGHT RESET
Different ways to reset the Maintenance service reminder indicator warning light on Volkswagen Passat (B7,CC, 1.8T,1.8T Wolfsburg Edition, 2.0L TDI SE, 2.0L TDI SEL Premium, 2.0T, 2.5L S, 2.5L SE, 2.5L SEL, 2.5L SEL Premium, 2.5L Wolfsburg Edition, 3.6, 3.6L, 3.6L V6 SE, 3.6L V6 SEL PREMIUM, BASE. KOMFORT, LIMITED EDITION, LUX, R-LINE, S, SE, SEL, SPORT, TDI,TURBO,V6, VALUE EDITION, VR6, WOLFSBURG EDITION) from year 2010 -2011-2013-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
Volkswagen Passat Spanner Service Light Reset
- Close all doors and windows. Turn OFF the Ignition.
- Press and Hold the 0.0/SET Button, Don’t’ release.
- Turn the Ignition ON. Don’t start the engine.
- After turning the Ignition, the spanner light will display (the spanner light must steady and not blinking).
- Now release the 0.0/SET button and press the button on the left side of the instrument cluster. After you press the button, the spanner light will reset and disappear.
- Turn off the Ignition, SERVICE reset is complete.
Volkswagen Passat Service Now Reminder Message Reset
- Close all doors and windows. Turn the Ignition to On position. Don’t start the engine.
- Use the left or right toggle button on the steering wheel to navigate SETTINGS.
- Under SETTINGS MENU scroll down to select SERVICE then press the OK button on the steering wheel.
- Select RESET, then press the OK button on the steering wheel.
- Then select OK on the confirmation message, then press the OK button on the steering wheel to confirm the reset.
- The SERVICE RESET is now complete. Turn the ignition off.
- Put the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press and hold the TRIP BUTTON to display the MAIN MENU then release it.
- In the MAIN MENU select SETUP, then press the OK/SET Button.
- In the SETTINGS MENU, use TRIP BUTTON to scroll to SERVICE, then press OK/RESET Button.
- Then press the TRIP BUTTON to scroll to RESET then press OK/SET Button to Reset.
- Select OK on the confirmation message, then press OK/SET Button to confirm the reset.
- Turn off the Ignition, the SERVICE INTERVAL RESET is complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK TO THE FOLLOWING CAR MODEL
- Volkswagen Dasher
- Volkswagen Quantum
- Volkswagen Santana
- Volkswagen Corsar
- Volkswagen Magotan (China)
- Volkswagen Carat
ABOUT VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
The Volkswagen Passat is a large family car manufactured and marketed by the German automobile manufacturer Volkswagen since 1973, and now in its eighth generation. It has been marketed variously as the Dasher, Santana, Quantum, Magotan, Corsar and Carat. The successive generations of the Passat carry the Volkswagen internal designations B1, B2, etc.
In 2008, Volkswagen launched Passat CC, a “four-door coupé” variant of the Passat.
Volkswagen currently markets two variants of the Passat globally. In January 2011, Volkswagen announced that the new mid-size sedan (NMS) being built at the Volkswagen Chattanooga Assembly Plant for the North American market would be named the Passat. Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive also manufactures the Passat NMS in its Nanjing factory. The NMS is sold in the North American, South Korean, Chinese, and Middle Eastern markets. The Volkswagen Passat NMS won the 2012 Motor Trend Car of the Year. A new Passat model entered production in Europe in 2014, based on the MQB platform.