HOW TO RESET: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Quick and Simple Tutorial on how to RESET the MAINTENANCE REQUIRED on Toyota Tundra (XK30/ XK40/ XK50/ 1794 /Limited /Platinum/ Sr /SR5 /TRD Pro) from year 2000-2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2000-2008 Toyota Tundra Maintenance Required (MAINT REQD) Reset
- Turn The Ignition On.
- Press The ODO/TRIP Button To Display (ODO)
- Then Turn Ignition OFF.
- Now Hold And Press The ODO/TRIP Button Then Turn The Ignition To On. Hold knob for at least 5 seconds until “000000” is displayed and light turns off.
- Turn Ignition OFF. Maintenance Required Reset Is Complete.
2009-2020 Toyota Tundra Maintenance Required Reset
- Turn The Ignition ON. Don’t Start The Engine.
- Press The ODO/TRIP BUTTON To Display To TRIP A.
- Then Turn The IGNITION To OFF.
- Press And Hold ODO/TRIP BUTTON And Turn Ignition To “RUN” Position. Hold ODO/TRIP BUTTON For At Least 5 Seconds Until “RESETTING MAINTENANCE DATA” is complete.
- Turn The Ignition OFF. Maintenance Reset Is Complete.
About Toyota Tundra
The Toyota Tundra is a pickup truck manufactured in the United States by the Japanese manufacturer Toyota since May 1999. The Tundra was the first North American full-size pickup to be built by a Japanese manufacturer. The Tundra was nominated for the North American Truck of the Year award and was Motor Trend magazine’s Truck of the Year in 2000 and 2008. Initially built in a new Toyota plant in Princeton, Indiana, production was consolidated in 2008 to Toyota’s San Antonio, Texas, factory and is the only full-size pickup truck manufactured in Texas.(source:wiki)
Thank you very much! 🙂 -erwin