Toyota Supra Engine Oil Service Required Reset
This is a quick and very easy to follow tutorial with a step-by-step guide on how to perform an oil reset on the Toyota Supra 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. Please follow the tutorial below to reset the engine oil service reminder message on the Toyota Supra.
Toyota Supra Reset Procedure
- Turn the IGNITION ON. Don’s tart the engine, then wait until the DIAGNOSTIC MODE ACTIVE message is displayed.
- Press and hold the 0.0 button at the left side of INSTRUMENT CLUSTER until the SERVICE MENU is displayed. Using the 0.0 button navigate to ENGINE OIL.
- While the ENGINE OIL is displayed, press and hold the 0.0 button until it says ENGINE OIL RESET? then release the 0.0 button.
- While the ENGINE OIL RESET? is displayed, Press and hold the 0.0 button don’t release until the ENGINE OIL RESET SUCCESSFUL is displayed.
- Oil Reset is complete. Turn On the engine to very the service reset is complete.
ABOUT TOYOTA GR SUPRA
Toyota’s fifth generation Toyota GR Supra has been in production since March 2019 and went on sale in May 2019. The original Supra’s style was based on the Toyota Celica, although it was longer and wider. Beginning in mid-1986, the A70 Supra was separated from the Celica. Toyota, in turn, dropped the prefix Celica and renamed the vehicle Supra. Because of the name’s closeness and history, the Celica is commonly confused with the Supra, and vice versa. The Supra’s first, second, and third generations were built in the Tahara facility in Tahara, Aichi, while the fourth generation was built at the Motomachi plant in Toyota City. Magna Steyr manufactures the fifth generation Supra alongside the G29 BMW Z4 in Graz, Austria.