A Complete Guide on Resetting the Oil Service Light on the Honda Insight
This is a brief and simple guide that will walk you through the process of resetting the oil service maintenance reminder due indicator light on a Honda Insight manufactured between the years 2010 and 2022.
Honda Insight 2010-2014 reset service light
The Honda Insight 5 easy steps for oil service and maintenance light reset from 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Turn the ignition On, don’t start the engine.
- Press the SEL/Reset button until the remaining oil life is displayed.
- While the remaining oil life is displayed. Press and hold the SEL/RESET button for 15 seconds until the RESET popup menu appears.
- Then rotate the SEL/RESET button to select RESET then press and hold to reset the OIL LIFE to 100%.
- The oil reset is complete. Start the engine to verify the oil service reminder is successfully reset.
Honda Insight 2019-2022 Reset Service Light
Honda Insight reset maintenance required light. Easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the service light on Honda Insight from the year 2019, 2020, 2021 to 2022.
- Turn on the ignition
What you’re going to do is turn the key to the second position and that’s going to come up and you’re going to get the regular menu.
- Press the HOME button
You want to push the home button to get the main menu.
- Go to the MAINTENANCE
Then use the scroll button to go down or up to MAINTENANCE.
- Press the scroll button
Next, you want to push the scroll button to enter the menu.
- Hold down the scroll button
Now the next step is you need to hold down the scroll button on the Oil Life screen to enter the reset mode.
- Select a maintenance item to reset
At this point, you can select a maintenance item by rolling the scroll button and pressing it to reset.