Toyota Solara Maintenance Required Light Reset
5 easy and simple steps on how to reset the oil service maintenance required reminder indicator on Toyota Solara from the years 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 with an image guide procedure.
Toyota Solara Oil Reset Procedure
- Turn the ignition On. Don’t start the car engine.
- Press the ODO/TRIP button to set the display to ODO.
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- While the Ignition is OFF. Press and hold the ODO/TRIP button then TURN THE IGNITION TO ON. Keep holding the ODO/TRIP button until 000000 is displayed on the screen. Release the ODO/Trip button.
- Oil Maintenance required reset is complete. Start the engine to verify the maintenance reminder is successfully reset.
About Toyota Solara
- The Solara moved to Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky for the second generation model.
- Production started in July 2003 for the coupe and February 2004 for the convertible.
- The convertible was offered only with the 3.3 liter V-6 and the 5-speed MMT automatic transmission.
- From model year 2005 to 2008, sales fell from roughly 50,000 units annually to just over 20,000.
- After the 2008 model year, the coupe was discontinued due to faltering sales, but the convertible, which accounted for the majority of units sold, continued to be produced.