Table of Contents
Toyota Alphard Oil Service Schedule Reset
Toyota Alphard oil service and maintenance reminder light reset tutorial for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. Oil Reset with a picture guide and an easy-to-follow tutorial.
Toyota Alphard Reset Procedure
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the car engine.
- Press the Menu button on the steering wheel, then scroll to the right to select settings.
- Scroll down to select Maintenance Reset, then press OK button.
- Then select YES to reset the Maintenance, then press OK button.
- Maintenance Reset is complete. Turn the engine on, to verify the service reminder schedule has been reset.
This is how to turn off the MAINT REQD light in a Toyota vehicle. The computer system will begin counting the miles from zero the next time you start the vehicle. When the mileage exceeds 5,000 miles, the light will turn back on. Then, follow these procedures to change the oil and reset the maintenance light.
About Toyota Alphard
- Toyota released the third generation Alphard on 26 January 2015 with a completely redesigned exterior and 2 new engines, including a 2.5-litre 2AR-FE petrol engine and a 2.5-litre 2AR-FXE petrol-hybrid engine.
- The 3.5-litre 2GR-FE V6 along with the 6-speed automatic was carried over from the previous generation.
- A new top-of-the-line Executive Lounge grade was added for both the Alphard and Vellfire.
- The third generation Alphard is available in Japan and selected Asian markets including Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Hong Kong, being the first markets outside Japan to receive this all-new model.
- The third-generation Alphard was introduced in Russia, the model’s primary, and only European market, but only with the 3.5 L V6 engine.
- The third generation features a large grille similar to the S210 series Crown and its taillights are located on top similar to the third generation Previa and Sienna.
- The Alphard faces competition from other minivans such as the Nissan Elgrand and the fifth generation international market Honda Odyssey.
- The Alphard can be optioned with a 1200W 17-speaker, 5.1 channel JBL sound system.