HOW TO RESET: Nissan Quest Oil Service Maintenance Light
Table of Contents
NISSAN QUEST MAINTENANCE RESET
Step by steps tutorial with image guide on how to reset the maintenance due reminder on Nissan Quest from year 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017.
2011-2017 Nissan Quest Service Maintenance Due ( Engine Oil – Oil Filter – Tire Rotation ) Reset
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t start the ENGINE.
- Press the SQUARE BUTTON several times to go to SETTINGS.
- Next press CIRCLE BUTTON of times to go to MAINTENANCE. Then press square to enter.
- Press CIRCLE to go to the OIL menu. Press SQUARE to enter.
- Press CIRCLE to go to SETTINGS then press the SQUARE button to enter this MENU.
- Press CIRCLE to set the MILES ex: 5000 miles then press SQUARE BUTTON to SET it.
- Now press the CIRCLE BUTTON to select RESET then Press SQUARE BUTTON to ENTER.
- Then press CIRCLE TO BUTTON to RESET then press SQUARE BUTTON to SET (SAVE).
- Same procedure to Oil Filter – Tire – and OTHER MAINTENANCE.
- After resetting. Turn the Ignition OFF.
- Turn the Ignition ON. Don’t start the Engine.
- Press the INFO BUTTON to Display Information menu.
- In the INFORMATION MENU. Select MAINTENANCE.
- Then Select the MAINTENANCE you want to RESET.
- ENGINE OIL :This indicator and REMINDER appears when the customer set distance comes for changing the engine oil. You can set or reset the distance for changing the engine oil.
- OIL FILTER : Oil filter replacement indicator This indicator and REMINDER appears when the customer set distance comes for replacing the oil filter. You can set or reset the distance for replacing the oil filter.
- TYRE : This indicator and REMINDER appears when the customer set distance comes for rotating the tires.
- OTHERS :This indicator and REMINDER message appears when the customer’s set distance is achieved. This reminder can be used for other maintenance items such as air filter, brakes, or washer fluid. You can set or reset the distance for this reminder.
- Select RESET DISTANCE and press ENTER BUTTON to reset the maintenance due of specific MAINTENANCE REMINDER.
- Then turn the ignition off. after resetting the maintenance due reminder.
About Nissan Quest
The Nissan Quest (Japanese: Nissan Kuesuto) is a minivan that was manufactured from 1992 until 2017 by Nissan. The first two generations of the Quest were a joint venture with Ford, which marketed a rebadged variant as the Mercury Villager. The vans debuted at the 1992 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. However, it is still sold in Japan. Each version of the Quest rode a platform derived from that of the Nissan Maxima.
Both vehicles were initially powered by the 3.0 L Nissan VG30E V6 engine until 1998, when the Quest received the 3.3 L version of the same engine and a few minor updates, including a driver side sliding door, and grille and rear redesigns. The Quest was completely redesigned for 2004, while the Villager was discontinued and replaced with the Freestar-based Mercury Monterey. The third generation model was built on the FF-L platform, which it shares with the Altima, Maxima, Teana, and Murano. It also shares the 3.5 L VQ engine with those cars. The fourth generation model is built on the same platform as the 2011 Nissan Elgrand. (source:wiki)