HOW TO RESET: Nissan Rogue Maintenance Engine Oil & Filter
Table of Contents
NISSAN ROGUE OIL AND FILTER MAINTENANCE RESET
With image guide tutorial on how to reset the Maintenance Oil & Filter on Nissan Rogue from year 2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Turn the Ignition ON. Don’t start the Engine.
- Press the NAVIGATION BUTTONS to Display SETTINGS.
- On SOME type of STEERING WHEEL. Press the Square Button to Display SETTINGS.
- Under SETTINGS Select MAINTENANCE.
- Under MAINTENANCE select the maintenance you want to RESET.
- Select OIL & FILTER to reset MAINTENANCE : OIL & FILTER.
- To reset simply SELECT RESET in the menu.
- Then Select YES to confirm.
- Turn the Ignition OFF.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY ALSO WORK TO NISSAN XTRAIL.
ABOUT NISSAN ROGUE
The Nissan Rogue is a compact crossover SUV produced by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Nissan. It made its debut in October 2007 for the 2008 model year.The current model, the third generation launched in 2020, is the United States of America’s and Canada’s version of the Nissan X-Trail. It is currently Nissan’s best-selling vehicle in the United States.
The Rogue is powered by a 2.5 L four-cylinder engine mated to a standard continuously variable transmission, and comes standard with front-wheel-drive. The first two generations use the 170 hp (127 kW; 172 PS) QR25DE, while the third generation uses the 181 hp (135 kW; 184 PS) PR25DD. The Rogue costs less than Nissan’s Murano crossover SUV, but at 105.8 cu ft (3.00 m3) vs. 108.1 cu ft (3.06 m3) offers only slightly less passenger volume than its V6-powered sibling, and a nearly equal cargo area of 39.3 cu ft (1,110 L) vs. 39.6 cu ft (1,120 L).
The first generation Rogue remained in production for the 2013–2015 model years as the Rogue Select.
The Rogue is manufactured at the Nissan Smyrna assembly plant in Tennessee, United States. (Some variants built in Kyushu Plant, Japan and Busan, South Korea)