- 1 NISSAN MURANO OIL MAINTENANCE RESET
- 1.1 2003-2007 Nissan Murano Oil Reset
- 1.2 2009-2014 Nissan Murano Maintenance Reset ( OIL RESET & OIL FILTER RESET)
- 1.3 2015-2020 Nissan Murano Oil & Filter Reset
- 1.4 About Nissan Murano
NISSAN MURANO OIL MAINTENANCE RESET
Simple Instruction (With Image Guide) on how to reset the MAINTENANCE REMINDER INDICATOR MESSAGE (Oil Reset – Oil Filter – Tire Replacement) on Nissa Murano (GT-C, CrossCabriolet, Hybrid, Platinum, S, SL, SV) from year 2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2003-2007 Nissan Murano Oil Reset
- Turn the Ignition On, Don’t Start the Engine.
- Press the MAINT BUTTON to display the maintenance menu.
- Select ENGINE OIL, use the ENTER button to select then press ENTER.
- You can set the Miles of Interval or you can simple select RESET then press ENTER.
- Turn Ignition OFF.
2009-2014 Nissan Murano Maintenance Reset ( OIL RESET & OIL FILTER RESET)
- Turn the ignition On.
- Press INFO BUTTON.
- Select MAINTENANCE.
- Select ENGINE OIL to reset MAINTENANCE DUE FOR: OIL CHANGE
- Select OIL FILTER to reset MAINTENANCE DUE FOR: OIL FILTER
- Select TIRE to reset after replacing tire.
- Select the maintenance you want to reset. ex: ENGINE OIL. then SELECT RESET DISTANCE to reset.
- Turn Ignition OFF. After you RESET the maintenance.
You can also reset the OIL AND FILTER using the TRIP BUTTON at the Right side of INSTRUMENT PANEL.
- Turn Ignition On.
- Press the Square Button then navigate MAINTENANCE.
- Then Select OIL to reset OIL LIFE.
- Select FILTER to Reset Oil Filter Maintenance.
- Then Select RESET for the MAINTENANCE you want to reset. Just follow the screen Instruction.
- Turn Ignition OFF>
2015-2020 Nissan Murano Oil & Filter Reset
- Turn the Ignition to ON.
- Press the Right Button (2) to navigate SETTINGS then press OK (1).
- Then Select MAINTENANCE then press ENTER.
- Select OIL & FILTER then press ENTER BUTTON.
- Now Select RESET.
- Select YES to confirm the RESET.
- Turn the Ignition OFF. Oil Reset is complete.
About Nissan Murano
The Nissan Murano is a front engine/4- wheel, five door mid-size crossover manufactured and marketed by Nissan since May 2002 as a model for 2003, and now in its third generation — with a convertible variant, the CrossCabriolet, available for the model years of 2011 to 2014.
As Nissan’s first crossover SUV for the United States and Canada, the Murano was designed at Nissan America in La Jolla, California, and was based on the Nissan FF-L platform shared with the third generation Altima. The single European version of the Murano began sales in 2004.
The Murano was Nissan’s only crossover SUV in the United States until September 2007, when the 2008 Nissan Rogue went on sale. In Canada the X-Trail had been on sale as Nissan’s second car based SUV since 2004 as a model for 2005; it was replaced by the new 2008 Nissan Rogue at the end of 2007. The Murano is sized between the Pathfinder and the now defunct Xterra (Now replaced by the Rogue as a compact SUV).
The nameplate Murano derives from the Italian city of Murano and the namesake Murano art glass for which the city is widely known. (source:wiki).