Table of Contents
NISSAN PATROL OIL MAINTENANCE DUE RESET
Simple tutorial on how to reset the ( MAINTENANCE DUE FOR ) On Nissan Patrol Nismo Edition from year 2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2010-2020 Nissan Patrol Y62 Nismo Service Maintenance Due Reset
- Turn the Ignition ON. Don’t start the Engine.
- Press the INFO BUTTON to Display Information menu.
- In the INFORMATION MENU. Select MAINTENANCE.
- Then Select the MAINTENANCE you want to RESET.
- ENGINE OIL :This indicator and REMINDER appears when the customer set distance comes for changing the engine oil. You can set or reset the distance for changing the engine oil.
- OIL FILTER : Oil filter replacement indicator This indicator and REMINDER appears when the customer set distance comes for replacing the oil filter. You can set or reset the distance for replacing the oil filter.
- TYRE : This indicator and REMINDER appears when the customer set distance comes for rotating the tires.
- OTHERS :This indicator and REMINDER message appears when the customer’s set distance is achieved. This reminder can be used for other maintenance items such as air filter, brakes, or washer fluid. You can set or reset the distance for this reminder.
- Select RESET DISTANCE and press ENTER BUTTON to reset the maintenance due of specific MAINTENANCE REMINDER.
- Then turn the ignition off. after resetting the maintenance due reminder.
THIS TUTORIAL WILL ALSO WORK TO THE FOLLOWING MODEL.
- Nissan Armada (2016–present)
- Infiniti QX56/QX80
- Nissan Patrol Royale (Philippines]
ABOUT NISSAN PATROL Y62 NISMO
The all-new, sixth generation, Y62 series Nissan Patrol was launched on 13 February 2010 in Abu Dhabi. A luxury version (Z62) was sold as the Infiniti QX56 from 2010 (the first time that a Patrol-based vehicle had been sold in North America since 1969), which was later renamed the Infiniti QX80 in 2013. The Y62 was introduced in North America under the Armada nameplate in 2016, for the 2017 model year. It was presented as a replacement for the Titan-based first generation Nissan Armada (WA60).
As of 2017, the Y62 is powered by either a 275 hp (205 kW) / 394 N⋅m (291 lb⋅ft) 4.0-litre VQ40DE V6 engine for the entry level XE and SE trims or a more powerful 400 hp (298 kW) / 560 N⋅m (410 lb⋅ft) 5.6-litre VK56VD V8 engine for the upper level trims. The NISMO edition uses a tuned version of the 5.6-litre V8 producing 28 additional horsepower. Prior to the introduction of the 4.0-litre V6, a lower output 317 hp (236 kW) / 526 N⋅m (388 lb⋅ft) 5.6-litre VK56DE V8 was designated for the entry level trims.
As of 2017, all models come with a 7-speed automatic transmission although Nissan previously offered a 5-speed automatic and also a 6-speed manual for the entry level trim. A variable 4×4 mode package allows switching between four drive modes: sand, on-road, rock and snow. A Hydraulic Body Motion Control System is available. An electronic-locking rear differential, hill start and hill descent control, as well as lane-departure warning, computer assisted braking and stability control. The Infiniti version launched in the United States in 2010, the first Patrol sold there since the 60 series. The Nissan Patrol launched in Australia in early 2013.
The Nissan Patrol is offered in various different trim levels in the Middle East: XE, SE, SE-Platinum City, LE, LE-Titanium, LE-Platinum City and NISMO Edition. In Australia the Ti and Ti-L trim levels are offered.
In 2014, a significant facelift arrived, with revised tail lights with red elements present, globe housings and built-in LED headlights. A new tan interior was added and new sets of wheels.
Nissan introduced a limited-run Patrol Black Special Edition in 200 units. These cars offer several enhancements such as red seats, chrome detailing and a black matte exterior paint scheme.
Nissan gave a second facelift to the 2019 Patrol before it will have a new version by 2020. Changes include a new front bumper featuring a deeper apron and a traditional round housing. The vehicle will be equipped with Nissan’s Intelligent Mobility driver-assistance features like lane keeping assist, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking for front and rear, rear cross traffic alert, and blind spot monitoring.
On launching the Nismo brand in the Middle East, The Nissan Patrol Nismo was introduced at the launch event in Dubai along with the GT-R Nismo and 370Z Nismo. Unlike the standard Patrol, the Nismo version comes with (5.6-litre) V8 with 428 hp (319 kW) engine tuned by Nissan’s Takumi craftsmen. The suspensions is upgraded with Bilstein shocks and fitted with 22-inch forged-alloy wheels. (source:wiki)