HOW TO RESET: Nissan Altima Maintenance Oil and Filter Reminder
Table of Contents
NISSAN ALTIMA SERVICE MAINTENANCE REMINDER OIL RESET
Easy to follow tutorial with image instruction guide on how to reset the Service Maintenance Due Indicator Reminder Light on Nissan Altima, Teana from year 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2007-2013 Nissan Altima Service Engine Soon Maintenance Due Reset
- Push the START BUTTON twice but don’t start the ENGINE.
- Press the SQUARE BUTTON to navigate SETTINGS.
- Under SETTINGS, Press the CIRCLE BUTTON to select MAINTENANCE the press SQUARE BUTTON to ENTER.
- In MAINTENANCE MENU, Press the CIRCLE BUTTON to select OIL then press SQUARE BUTTON to ENTER.
- For some model of Nissan Altima select ENGINE OIL.
- Then press the CIRCLE BUTTON to select RESET then press SQUARE BUTTON to ENTER.
- Now Press the Circle Button to RESET then Press SQUARE Button to SET.
- The Reset is Complete when Miles RESET to ZERO (0).
- You can also RESET the Filter, Tire and Other maintenance in the same procedure.
- Turn ignition off when reset is done.
2013-2017 Nissan Altima Maintenance Oil and Filter Reset
- Turn the Ignition On, Don’t start the engine. (Press START BUTTON twice)
- Press the SQUARE BUTTON (3) to navigate to SETTINGS.
- Under SETTINGS MENU select MAINTENANCE then press ENTER.
- In MAINTENANCE MENU select SERVICE then Press ENTER.
- Then select RESET. Then Press ENTER.
- You can also RESET the TIRE and OTHER MAINTENANCE in the same procedure.
- When Reset is done, Press the BACK BUTTON to get back to MAIN MENU, or you can turn the IGNITION OFF.
2018-2020 Nissan Altima Engine Oil Service Due Now Reset
- Push the START BUTTON, Don’t start the ENGINE.
- Press ENTER button to dismiss the Service Due Pop-up Message.
- Press the RIGHT ARROW button to navigate SETTINGS.
- Press the DOWN ARROW to scroll to MAINTENANCE then press OK BUTTON.
- Under MAINTENANCE MENU select OIL CONTROL SYSTEM then press ENTER.
- Then Press OK BUTTON to RESET.
- Select YES then press OK Button to confirm.
- You can also reset the OIL and FILTER , TIRE and OTHER MAINTENANCE in the same procedure.
- After Resetting the maintenance. Turn the ignition OFF.
- THIS TUTORIAL MAY POSIBLE WORK TO NISSAN TEANA.
ABOUT NISSAN ALTIMA
The Nissan Altima (Japanese: Nissan Arutima) is a midsize car that has been manufactured by Nissan since 1992. It is a continuation of the Nissan Bluebird line, which began in 1955.
The Altima has historically been larger, more powerful, and more luxurious than the Nissan Sentra but less so than the Nissan Maxima. The first through fourth generation cars were manufactured exclusively in the United States and officially sold in North and South America, along with the Middle East and Australia. For other markets, Nissan sold a related midsize sedan called the Nissan Teana which was between the Altima and Maxima in terms of size. In 2013, the Teana became a rebadged version of the fifth generation Altima.
The name “Altima” was originally applied to a top trim line of the Nissan Leopard for the Japanese market in 1986, and then to the Nissan Laurel mid-size car sold in Central America and the Caribbean before 1992. In 1992, Nissan discontinued the Stanza which was a Nissan Bluebird clone, replacing it with the US-built Altima, while remaining a compact car. The first Altima was produced in June 1992, as a 1993 model. All Altima models were built in Smyrna, Tennessee, until June 2004, when Nissan’s Canton, Mississippi plant also began producing the model to meet high demand.
Its competitors for the mid-size car segment include the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Mazda6, Hyundai Sonata, Kia Optima, Subaru Legacy, Ford Fusion (about to be discontinued in 2020), Chevrolet Malibu and the Volkswagen Passat (NMS). (source:wiki)