NISSAN NV VAN NV (NV1500 -NV2500 -NV3500) SERIES SERVICE DUE RESET
Quick and simple tutorial on HOW TO RESET the maintenance due reminder on Nissan VAN NV CARGO Series ( Nissan NV1500 ,Nissan NV2500 HD, Nissan NV3500 HD) from year 2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2012-2020 Nissan NV VAN Series Maintenance Reset
- Turn Ignition ON, Don’t start the engine.
- Press the INFO BUTTON (Info Button, rotate to navigate, Press to ENTER) to display REMINDER.
- Press Again the INFO BUTTON to Navigate SETTINGS. Then Press INFO BUTTON to ENTER.
- Select ENGINE OIL to reset the OIL LIFE after oil change.
- Select OIL FILTER to reset OIL FILTER after replacing Oil Filter.
- Select TIRE ROTATION after rotation Tires.
- To reset the maintenance. Select the Maintenance you want to reset ex: ENGINE OIL, Press the Info Button to Enter ENGINE OIL then HOLD and Press The INFO BUTTON to reset, then Press info button again one more time to save.
- Turn the ignition off.
LIST OF MAINTENANCE INDICATOR OF NISSAN NV VAN CARGO SERIES
Engine oil replacement indicator
- This indicator and REMINDER appears when the customer set distance comes for changing the engine oil. You can set or reset the distance for changing the engine oil. For additional information, refer to “Setting mode” in this section.
Oil filter replacement indicator
- Oil filter replacement indicator This indicator and REMINDER appears when the customer set distance comes for replacing the oil filter. You can set or reset the distance for replacing the oil filter. For additional information, refer to “Setting mode” in the owners Manual.
- Search and Download Manual Here.
Tire rotation indicator
- This indicator and REMINDER appears when the customer set distance comes for rotating the tires. For additional information, refer to “Setting mode” in this section.
- The tire rotation indicator is not a substitute for regular tire checks, including tire pressure checks. For additional information, refer to “Changing wheels and tires” in the “Do-it-yourself” section of this manual. Many factors including tire inflation, alignment, driving habits and road conditions affect tire wear and when tires should be replaced. Setting the tire replacement indicator for a certain driving distance does not mean your tires will last that long. Use the tire replacement indicator as a guide only and always perform regular tire checks. Failure to perform regular tire checks, including tire pressure checks could result in tire failure. Serious vehicle damage could occur and may lead to a collision, which could result in serious personal injury or death.
- This indicator and REMINDER message appears when the customer’s set distance is achieved. This reminder can be used for other maintenance items such as air filter, brakes, or washer fluid. You can set or reset the distance for this reminder. For additional information, refer to “Setting mode” in this section. For scheduled maintenance items and intervals, refer to the “Maintenance and schedules” section of your owners manual manual. Search and Download Manual Here.
Oil and Lubrications Capacity
The following are approximate capacities. The actual refill capacities may be slightly different. When refilling, follow the procedure described in the “Do-it-yourself ” section to determine the proper refill capacity. Search and Download Manual Here.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY APPLICABLE TO THE FOLLOWING MODEL
- Nissan NV1500
- Nissan NV2500 HD
- Nissan NV3500 HD
About Nissan NV Cargo
The Nissan NV (Nissan Van) is the first full-size van built by the Japanese automaker for the United States, Mexico and Canada, and sold by Nissan. Until the introduction of the Nissan NV, Mexico was the only country in North America selling a full-size Nissan Van, as the Nissan Urvan was sold there. Upon the introduction of the NV, it replaced the Urvan for Mexico. There was also a small pickup truck sold in Thailand as the “Nissan NV”, this was based on the AD Wagon (Y10), a relative of the Nissan Sunny.