NISSAN CUBE OIL MAINTENANCE REMINDER RESET
Simple tutorial on how to reset the wrench/spanner maintenance indicator reminder light on Nissan Cube from year 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2008-2020 Nissan Cube Wrench Symbol Service Maintenance Reminder Reset
- Turn the ignition ON. Don’t start the engine.
- Push and hold the TRIP BUTTON until the WRENCH MAINTENANCE INDICATOR will BLINK and will reset to (30000KM).
- Turn Ignition OFF.
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine). The maintenance information (the wrench symbol and distance to change a maintenance item) comes on for about 5 seconds and then turns off.
2. Push the trip button and hold for 3 seconds while the wrench symbol and maintenance information are
are displayed. The symbol and distance display will start flashing and the display shows the current interval (ie. 5000KM).
3. Push the trip button to increase the interval distance. Each step increases the interval by 1000km. The interval distance can be set up to 30000km after the display returns to 0.
4. If no further action is made, the display returns to the previous mode and the new interval is set. If the interval distance is set to 0, the display will skip the maintenance information when the ignition is placed in run or start mode.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
- Turn ignition to the “RUN” position.
- The wrench symbol light will turn on for about 5 seconds, then turn off.
- Press the “TRIP’ button and hold for 3 seconds during the time the wrench symbol is illuminated.
- The symbol and distance display will begin to flash and will show the current interval.
- Press the “TRIP” button to increase the interval distance.
- Set to desired distance (up to 30,000km).
- Turn ignition off.
ABOUT NISSAN CUBE
The Nissan Cube is a subcompact car produced by carmaker Nissan since 1998. Initially sold only in Japan, the Cube was sold in North American markets from 2009 to 2014, and in European markets from 2009 to 2011. In Japan, it is exclusive to Japanese Nissan dealerships called Nissan Red Stage locations. It is a slightly larger load-carrying alternative to the Nissan Micra hatchback. While production for the North American market ended in 2014, the Japanese-market Cube lasted until December 2019. (source:wiki)