Mitsubishi Strada Triton L200 Service (Wrench/Spanner) Maintenance Reminder Light Reset
Easy to follow guide on how to reset the Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Indicator Light on Mitsubishi Triton, Strada, L200 from the year 2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Turn the Ignition OFF.
- Press the TRIP BUTTON until the SPANNER/WRENCH LIGHT is displayed.
- While the spanner light is displayed, press and hold the TRIP BUTTON until the spanner light is flashing.
- While the spanner light is flashing, release the TRIP BUTTON and press again and it will display CLEAR.
- While CLEAR is displayed, Press again the TRIP BUTTON 1 more time.
- Then wait a second until the new interval is displayed.
- Start the engine to verify the service reminder has been reset.
NOTE: RESET ONLY THE SERVICE REMINDER AFTER THE OIL CHANGE.
This tutorial may work to the following car model
- Mitsubishi L200
- Mitsubishi Triton
- Mitsubishi Strada
- Mitsubishi Sportero
- Mitsubishi Hunter
- Mitsubishi Strakar
- Fiat Fullback
- Ram 1200
- Mitsubishi Barbarian
About Mitsubishi Triton
The Mitsubishi Triton is a compact pickup truck produced by Mitsubishi Motors. In Japan it was originally known as the Mitsubishi Forte and from 1991 as the Strada. In the United States Chrysler Corporation sold captive imports as the Dodge Ram 50 and Plymouth Arrow truck, and Mitsubishi marketed it as the Mitsubishi Mighty Max until 1996.
For most export markets the name L200 is usedthough it also been known as the Rodeo,Colt, Storm, Magnum, L200 Strakar (badge used in Portugal since 1999, Strakar is a portmanteau of Strada and Dakar), and others.
Cumulative sales of the first three generations exceeded 2.8 million units around the world.
Currently the pickup truck is sold in every available Mitsubishi market except the United States, Canada, Japan, India and China. In Japan, it was previously sold at a specific retail chain called Car Plaza.
In 2015, Fiat Professional launched a rebadged version as the Fiat Fullback. In 2016, Ram Trucks launched a rebadged version as the Ram 1200 for the Middle East market.
The Dodge Dakota-based Mitsubishi Raider is unrelated to the Mitsubishi Triton.