Mitsubishi Xpander Routine Maintenance Required Service Light
Simple tutorial on how to reset the Oil service routine maintenance required reminder indicator warning light on Mitsubishi Xpander from the year 2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Ignition Off.
- Press the info button until the spanner light is displayed then release info button.
- While the Spanner light is displayed. Press and hold the Info button until the spanner light is flashing.
- While the spanner is flashing release the info button then press it again to display CLEAR.
- Then press again the info button, until the new service maintenance schedule is set.
- Start the engine to verify if the service reminder is reset. If fail repeat the procedure.
Note: Reset only the service maintenance reminder after an oil change.
About Mitsubishi Xpander
The Mitsubishi Xpander is a seven-seat compact MPV manufactured in Indonesia and designed by Mitsubishi Motors. The design was previewed by the XM Concept that was first displayed at the 24th Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show in August 2016. The official teaser images of the car were revealed on the Mitsubishi Motors website on July 17, 2017. The car was unveiled in Jakarta on July 24, 2017, and debuted on August 10, 2017 at the 25th Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show. The car went on sale in Indonesia on October 3, 2017 and has been exported to the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei, Cambodia, Bolivia, Peru, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Egypt, and Sri Lanka. A rebadged and redesigned variant of the Xpander, with mainly different front and rear fascias is sold by Nissan as the second generation Livina in Indonesia since February 2019. The Xpander is also available in a crossover SUV-inspired variant called Xpander Cross.
The Xpander is currently manufactured in Indonesia and also assembled by kits by Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam since July 2020, and by DRB-HICOM in Malaysia since September 2020.