Mercedes-Benz GL-Class X166 Service Maintenance Light Reset
Step by step tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz GL-Class X166 GL350, GL450, GL550, GL63 AMG from the year 2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019.
- Close all doors. Gear to park position.
- Ignition in position 1 (accessories only, not position 2, with the ignition on).
- Use the scroll button on the steering wheel to navigate the KM display.
- Press the CALL button and then within 1 second SIMULTANEOUSLY press the OK button then hold. VEHICLE DATA will be displayed.
- Then scroll down to ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Scroll down to CONF. FULL SERV. then press the OK button.
- Select YES then press the OK button.
- Scroll to CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- FULL SERVICE IS CARRIED OUT. Turn off the ignition. The service maintenance reset is complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY POSIBLW WORK TO THE FOLLOWING MODEL
- GL350 2014–2019
- GL450 2013–2019
- GL550 2013-2019
- GL63 AMG 2013–2019
About GL-Class (X166)
The X166 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class is a full-sized luxury SUV produced from 2012 to 2019. It is the second generation model in the GL-Class range, and was renamed GLS-Class as of the 2016 facelift.
The X166 GL-Class debuted at the 2012 New York International Auto Show and later went on sale on September 2012. Compared to its predecessor, the GL-Class is 10 mm (0.4 in) taller, 14 mm (0.6 in) wider, 21 mm (0.8 in) longer, and up to 100 kg (220 lb) lighter.
Standard equipment includes the COMAND system with a 5.8-inch display, LED headlights, and an adaptive air suspension for up to 285 mm (11.2 in) of ground clearance. Options include soft close doors, rear-seat infotainment displays, 20 and 21-inch wheel options, and an off-road package that adds an increased ride height, a skid plate, and a low-range gearbox. The GL-Class is also available with driver assistance systems such as active cruise control, lane-departure warning, and blind-spot monitoring systems.(source:wiki)