Mercedes-Benz B-Class W246 Service Maintenance Light Reset
Quick and simple tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the oil service maintenance interval reminder indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz B-Class W246 (B160, B180B, B220, B250) from the year 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition to POSITION 1.
- The Display must set to KM
- Press and hold the OK button and PHONE button together on the steering wheel to access VEHICLE
- Then scroll down to ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button.
- Select FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Then scroll to CONF.FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Then select the OIL GRADE you are using then press the OK button.
- Turn the ignition off. Service Maintenance reset is complete.
TO VERIFY THE RESET IS SUCCESSFUL
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the RIGHT button to scroll to SERV.
- Then scroll down to ASSYST PLUS then press the OK button. The next service must set to 15000km.
This tutorial may work to the following B-CLASS MODEL
- B 160 CDI 2013- 2019
- B 180 BlueEFFICIENCY 2011- 2019
- B 180 CDI (OM 607) 2013- 2019
- B 180 CDI (OM 651) 2013- 2019
- B 180 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2011- 2019
- B 180 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Edition 2013- 2019
- B 200 BlueEFFICIENCY 2011- 2019
- B 200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2011- 2019
- B 200 Natural Gas Drive 2013- 2019
- B 220 4MATIC 2013- 2019
- B 220 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY 2013- 2019
- B 220 CDI 2014- 2019
- B 220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY 2012- 2019
- B 250 BlueEFFICIENCY 2012- 2019
About Mercedes-Benz B-Class W246
The second generation B-Class was introduced at the 2011 International Motor Show Germany. European models went on sale in November 2011. Japan models went on sale in April 2012. They are assembled at Rastatt, Germany, and from 2011 at Kecskemet, Hungary. By summer 2013, over 230,000 second generation B-Class cars had been delivered.
It included new gasoline and diesel engines, mated to either a six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.Drag coefficient was lowered, despite growing in overall dimensions to the benefit of interior space. A new four-cylinder engine was introduced with the model, the M270.
Safety systems included adaptive cruise control, blind spot assist and, a collision prevention adaptive brake system. (source:wiki)