Mazda5 Oil Service Maintenance Light
Quick and simple instruction on how to reset the oil maintenance service reminder indicator on Mazda5 from year 1999-2000-2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018.
- Turn the IGNITION OFF.
- Step and hold the Gas and Brake Pedal together.
- While still Pressing the Gas Pedal and Brake Pedal, Turn the Ignition On, Don’t release until the Service Reminder Light Flashes multiple time. (note: it takes 25-30 seconds before the Service Light Flash while pressing the Gas and Brake pedal together.)
- Turn the Ignition OFF, then start the engine to verify the Oil Service light is gone. (note: you can turn off the ignition after 4-5 flashes on step 3.)
- Press And Hold The TRIP BUTTON With The Ignition Switched Off, Then Switch It On. Keep Pressing The TRIP BUTTON For More Than 5 Seconds.
- The Master Warning Light Will Flash For A Few Seconds When The Reset Is Completed.
THESE TUTORIAL MAY WORK FOR THE FOLLOWING MODEL
- Mazda Premacy
- Ford i-MAX
- Nissan Lafesta Highway Star
- Ford Ixion
The Mazda Premacy is a compact MPV that was built by the Japanese manufacturer Mazda from 1999.
The first generation Premacy was built in Japan and exported to Europe and Asia. A re-badged version was sold by Ford in a few Asian markets (including Japan) as the Ford Ixion or Ford MAV.
The second generation onward is sold outside Japan as the Mazda5. Ford Lio Ho in Taiwan, which assembles Mazda5 for the local market, adapted a re-badged version as the Ford i-MAX in 2007.
The first generation Premacy was a two- or three-row, five- or seven-passenger vehicle, while the second generation adds a third row of seats for up to six passengers in American form, and seven passengers outside the United States. Both generations feature near-flat floors, folding or removable second row, and fold-flat rear seats. (source:wiki)