Lincoln MKZ Oil Service Maintenance Indicator Light Reset
Step by step tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the oil service required maintenance indicator light on Lincoln MKZ from the year 2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2006-2012 Lincoln MKZ Oil Life Reset
- Close all doors.
- Turn the ignition to ON position, don’t start the engine.
- Press the SETUP button until the OIL LIFE is displayed.
- While the OIL LIFE is displayed, press and hold the RESET button until the OIL LIFE is reset to 100%.
- Turn off the ignition. The oil reset is complete.
2013-2020 Lincoln MKZ Oil Life Reset
- Close all doors.
- Turn the ignition on, don’t start the engine.
- Press the OK button, then select SETTINGS then press OK.
- Then select VEHICLE then press OK.
- Then select OIL LIFE, then press OK.
- Then press and hold the OK Button, Until the Oil life is reset to 100%.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil reset is complete.
About Lincoln MKZ
The Lincoln MKZ, is a four-door, five-passenger mid-size sedan manufactured by Ford and marketed as the Zephyr (MY 2006) and as the MKZ (MY 2007–2020) by Ford’s Lincoln brand — across two generations in both gasoline and hybrid gas/electric models.
The MKZ was manufactured at Ford’s Hermosillo Stamping & Assembly plant in Mexico. Production ended in 2020 to make way for new Ford vehicles. (source:wiki)
Based on the engaging Ford Fusion, the upscale Lincoln MKZ received some recent updates, including new engines, a plusher ride, simplified controls, and a more conveniently located trunk release. Base models get a 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder that provides lots of power. In our tests, the hybrid got 34 mpg overall. For more punch, the available 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 puts out 400 hp when paired with all-wheel drive and 350 hp on front-drive versions. The MKZ delivers a comfortable ride. The cabin is quiet and luxurious, with comfortable seats, but it’s a long reach to the push-button gear selector, and the rear seat is snug. Standard equipment includes forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, blind spot warning, and lane keeping assistance.(source:consumerreport)