Lexus LM300H Oil Service Maintenance Indicator Light Reset
How to reset the oil service maintenance required indicator light on a Lexus LM300H (Hybrid) in a quick and easy tutorial with an image guide. Only the oil service light should be reset after the oil change.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the RETURN button then scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to VEHICLE SETTINGS and press the SET button (Center dot).
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the SET button (Center dot).
- You can also reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the SET button (Center dot).
- Turn off the ignition, oil service maintenance required reset is complete.
About Lexus LM300H
The spacious, sophisticated Lexus LM is designed to meet the needs of modern, on-the-go professionals who view their luxury vehicle as more than mere transportation. The LM surrounds you in a refined personal space optimized for work and relaxation. Its unique flexibility and generous interior make it the next evolution in luxury transport.
The opulent LM provides a relaxing, private environment that supports business or pleasure as you ride in first-class comfort and style. The stately rear cabin caters to your every need with thoughtful amenities that include a large color display, refrigerator, and even umbrella storage for rainy days. With the touch panel on the center console, you remain in total control as you adjust the seat position, climate, and audio for the rear private space.
The exclusive four-seat configuration of the LM is perfectly suited to the chauffeured needs of the urban, business-focused professional. The four-seat arrangement distinguishes itself with two high-back, throne-style seats in the rear of the mobile space, ergonomically designed for superior comfort. In this configuration, the LM creates a rear-seat experience unrivaled among luxury vehicles.
The LM is also available in a seven-seat format, ideally suited for business professionals with family transportation needs. This arrangement offers two luxuriously contoured leather seats in the front and center rows and three generous seats in the rear. The seats of the center row are distinguished by larger, more supportive armrests for unparalleled comfort on any journey. (source:discoverlexus)