HOW TO RESET: Lexus IS300 Hybrid Oil Service Maintenance Required
Table of Contents
Lexus IS300 Hybrid Oil Service Maintenance Required Light Reset
Simple instructions for resetting the oil service maintenance required indicator message light on Lexus IS300H models from 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Stop the car, turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (press the power Button 2x) Without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the BACK button to close any popup.
- Scroll to the right to navigate SETTINGS then press the ENTER button (center dot).
- Scroll down to VEHICLE SETTINGS then press the ENTER button (Center dot).
- Scroll down to SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE then press the ENTER button (Center dot).
- You can also reset the OIL MAINTENANCE , When the oil change is done.
- Select YES then press the SET button (Center dot).
- THE DATA HAS BEEN RESET. Turn off the ignition, oil reset is complete.
About Lexus IS300 Hybrid
The third-generation Lexus IS premiered in January 2013 and includes the V6-powered IS 350 and IS 250, turbocharged IS 200t/300, hybrid IS 300h and performance-tuned F Sport variants.
International models went on sale in mid-2013. Early models included the IS 250 RWD, IS 250 AWD, IS 300h and IS 350 RWD. The hybrid IS 300h model is sold in Europe, Japan, and select international markets.
The hybrid IS 300h model is sold in Europe, Japan, and select international markets. US models went on sale as 2014 model year vehicles on 28 June 2013.
Early models include the IS 250, IS 250 AWD, IS 350 and the IS 300h. European models arrived at dealerships in 2013 June/July.
Early models include the IS 250 and the IS 300h. South Korean models went on sale on 27 June 2013.
Only rear-wheel-drive versions were on offer, the models included the IS 250, IS 300h and the IS 350.
Total Views 76 total views, Today's View 2 views today