HOW TO RESET: Hyundai Sonata Service Required Light
Hyundai Sonata Oil Service Required Reminder Indicator Light Reset
Steps by step tutorial on how to reset the oil service required spanner/wrench maintenance indicator message light on Hyundai Sonata from the year 2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Close all doors, Gear to the park position.
- Start the car engine.
- Press the MODE button to scroll to USER SETTINGS, then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL, then press the OK button.
- Then ENABLE SERVICE INTERVAL (Check) then scroll down to RESET then press the OK button.
- Then select YES then press the OK button to confirm.
- Turn off the engine.
Hyundai Sonata with Navigation Screen Service Interval Reset
- Close all doors, gear to park position, then start the engine.
- Press the SETUP button.
- Press VEHICLE.
- Press CLUSTER.
- press SERVICE INTERVAL.
- Press RESET.
- Turn ignition off.
About Hyundai Sonata
The Hyundai Sonata is a mid-size car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1985. The first generation Sonata, which was introduced in 1985, was a facelifted Hyundai Stellar with an engine upgrade and was withdrawn from the market in two years due to poor customer reactions. While the nameplate was originally only sold in South Korea, the second generation of 1988 was widely exported. The Sonata is now built in the United States for the North American market, China and South Korea for the Asian market, and Russia for other markets. It was named for the musical term sonata, and has been referenced as such at least once in Hyundai advertisements. (source:wiki)
Total Views 400 total views, Today's View 4 views today