Hyundai i30 Service Required Maintenance Reminder Spanner Light Reset
Step by step tutorial on how to reset the spanner/wrench service required maintenance reminder indicator warning light on Hyundai i30 from the year 2001-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2011-2017 Hyundai i30 Service Required Maintenance Light Reset
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition On. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the TRIP button until the SERVICE REQUIRED is displayed.
- While the SERVICE REQUIRED is displayed. Press and hold the OK button to reset.
- Turn off the ignition.
Hyundai i30 2018-2020 Service Required Light Reset
- Please the gear to Park position, then close all doors.
- Start the car engine.
- Use the SCROLL BUTTON (2) on the steering to display the SERVICE REQUIRED (spanner symbol)
- While the SERVICE REQUIRED is displayed. Press and hold the OK BUTTON (3) until the new MILE/DAY is set.
- Turn off the ignition. Service required reminder reset is complete.
About Hyundai i30
The Hyundai i30 is a small family car manufactured by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai Motor Company in Nošovice, Czech Republic, since 2007. The i30 shares its platform with the Kia Cee’d, available as a three-door hatchback (2012–2017), five door hatchback, five-door estate and five-door fastback (2017–present), with a choice of three petrol engines and two diesel engines, either with manual or automatic transmission.
The i30 is marketed alongside the fifth-generation Hyundai Elantra in the United States and Canada initially as the Elantra Touring before being renamed as Elantra GT. The second-generation i30 was introduced in September 2011 at the Frankfurt Auto Show in Frankfurt, Germany.(source:wiki)