Hyundai Accent Oil Service Required Maintenance Interval Reminder Reset (Wrench Light)
Tutorial on how to reset the wrench/spanner service indicator light on Hyundai Accent from the year 2018-2019-2020. (Oil Reset)
- Turn the ignition on, don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate SETTINGS.
- Then scroll down to navigate SERVICE INTERVAL.
- Then press the OK button to access SERVICE INTERVAL.
- Then scroll down to navigate RESET then press the OK button.
- Then select YES then press the OK button to confirm the reset.
- Turn the ignition off. Service Maintenance Reset is complete.
About Hyundai Accent
The Hyundai Accent or Hyundai Vernain South Korea, is a subcompact car produced by Hyundai. In Australia, the first generation models carried over the Hyundai Excel name used by the Accent’s predecessor. The Accent was replaced in 2000 by the Hyundai Verna in South Korea, although most international markets, including the US, retained the “Accent” name. The “Accent” name is an abbreviation of Advanced Compact Car of Epoch-making New Technology.
The Accent is produced for the Chinese market by Beijing Hyundai Co., a joint venture with Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. For the Russian market it is assembled by the TagAZ plant in Taganrog. In Mexico, the Accent was marketed until 2014 by Chrysler as the Dodge Attitude, previously known as the Verna by Dodge. In Venezuela, Chrysler marketed these models as the Dodge Brisa until 2006. The Brisa was assembled by Mitsubishi Motors at its plant in Barcelona, Venezuela. Since 2002, the Accent had been the longest-running small family car sold in North America. In Puerto Rico, it has been sold as the Hyundai Brio. In Russia, it is sold as the Hyundai Solaris.
In 2008, Hyundai Accent was named the most dependable subcompact car by J.D. Power and Associates. (source:wiki)