Ford C-Max Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Indicator Light Reset
Quick and easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Ford C-Max from the year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Turn the ignition On. Don’t start the ENGINE.
- Fully press the gas and the brake pedal together until the SERVICE: OIL RESET COMPLETE is displayed on the screen.
- Continue to press the gas pedal and the brake pedal until the SERVICE: OIL RESET COMPLETE message disappears.
- Release the gas pedal and the brake pedal.
- Turn off the ignition. The oil reset is complete.
IF THE ABOVE TUTORIAL FAIL, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL BELOW
- Make sure the engine is off.
- Press the gas pedal and accelerator pedal together, then turn the ignition on, don’t start the engine.
- Continue to press the gas pedal and accelerator pedal until the SERVICE: OIL RESET COMPLETE appears.
- Wait until the SERVICE: OIL RESET COMPLETE message disappears.
- Release the gas pedal and accelerator pedal. Turn off the ignition. The oil reset is complete.
NOTE: RESET THE OIL SERVICE REMINDER AFTER THE OIL CHANGE. DON’T RESET IT WITHOUT PROPER OIL VEHICLE MAINTENANCE.
About Ford C-Max
The Ford C-Max (stylized as Ford C-MAX and previously called the Ford Focus C-Max) is a compact multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) produced by the Ford Motor Company since 2003. The Ford Grand C-Max has a longer wheelbase.
Ford introduced the C-Max in the United States as its first hybrid-only line of vehicles, which includes the C-Max Hybrid, released in September 2012, and the C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid, launched in October 2012. Although the C-Max was initially available only in Europe, the first generation was partially available in New Zealand. (source:wiki)