HOW TO RESET: Chevrolet Orlando Engine Oil Maintenance Light
Chevrolet Orlando Engine Oil Service Maintenance Reminder Indicator Light Reset
A simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Chevrolet Orlando from the year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on, don’t start the engine. If the OIL LIFE is not shown, please start the car engine.
- Press the MENU button until the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed. Use the scroll button to navigate.
- While the remaining OIL LIFE is displayed, press and hold the SET/CLR button to reset the OIL LIFE to 100%.
- Turn off the ignition. The oil reset is complete.
About Chevrolet Orlando
The Chevrolet Orlando is a crossover-styled three-row compact MPV manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand since 2011. The first-generation model was mainly developed and manufactured by GM Korea, while also assembled in four other countries. Its main markets were South Korea, Europe, Canada, Latin America, and several other Asian countries. It was not marketed in the United States.
The second-generation model launched in 2018 is solely built and sold in China by SAIC-GM joint venture, sharing the same platform with the Buick GL6. It also marked the end of Orlando production in South Korea. (source:wiki)
Total Views 90 total views, Today's View 2 views today