9 STEPS to Do After Resetting the Launch X431 Tablet
Good day! Here I am, Erwin C. Salarda, technical support for Launch X431 in the Philippines. Let’s have this simple tutorial that you need to follow after resetting the Android tablet of the Launch X431 scanner.
To make it successful, make sure you have the account on which the serial number of your Launch X431 is activated. If you forgot your account, click here: RECOVER LAUNCH X431 ACCOUNT.
If you are in the Philippines and looking for a Launch X431 scanner, you can simply contact me on my Facebook messenger Viber, text, or call my number: 0915 568 4578. We are the authorized and exclusive dealer for Launch X431 in the Philippines. We don’t have the entry-level scanner; we have the top-of-the-line Launch X431 Pro3.
In this tutorial I am using the Launch X431 Pro3. Please follow the 9 Steps below.
- Visit dbscar.com
- Login with your username and password.
- in the DOWNLOAD THE CENTER menu. Download the APP application program.
- Install the Application.
- Open the Application.
- Login with the account that you are using on the DBSCAR website.
- Once the account is successfully logged in. click SOFTWARE UPDATE.
- Now select the vehicle you want to update or click SELECT ALL then click UPDATE.
- Please wait until the download is complete. Some applications need to be installed manually. You can simply click install manually and follow the screen instructions.
Warning: Do not reset your Launch X431 if you don’t have an account. If you forgot your account, you can ask your dealer to help you recover your Launch X431 account.
Alright, that’s all the information you need to know in order to fix your Launch X431 scanner after you reset the tablet. Thank you very much for visiting my website. Erwin C. Salarda