7 STEPS To Change Between Wheel Sets Of Toyota Corolla
The 7 steps to change the wheel set of the Toyota Corolla. This tutorial may work from the year 2018-2023 year model.
This model of Toyota Corolla is equipped with a tire pressure warning system with the function to have ID codes registered for a second wheel set, for example a winter set.
After registration of a second wheel set, either of these two wheel sets can be selected for usage with the tire pressure warning system.
Changing the Wheel Set is necessary if:
✔️This function will perform the change of wheel set only if a second wheel set has been registered. If no second wheel set has been registered, no changes will be made when selecting this function in the menu.
✔️ Only a change between both registered wheel sets is possible, mixing between these wheel sets is not supported.
- Have the vehicle fitted with the preferred wheel set.
- Turn the engine switch to ON.
- Press ◄ or ► of the meter control switch to select SETTINGS.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to select “Vehicle Settings” and then press and hold the OK button.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to select “TPWS” and then press the OK button .
- Press ▲ or ▼ to select “Change Wheel”. Then press and hold the OK button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Initialize the tire pressure warning system. (read here: how to initialize the tire pressure warning system)
That’s all the 7 steps to change the wheel sets of the Toyota Corolla. Thank you very much for visiting my website. – Erwin C. Salarda