2017-2019 Ford F-350 Oil Life Reset
The F-250 Super Duty is a heavy-duty truck for towing or hauling heavy loads. The ride is stiffer and snappier than in the F-150, but slightly better than some of its competitors. Engines include a diesel V8, a gas V8. Stepping into the cabin is difficult because of the high floor. Integrated into the tailgate is an optional folding stepladder, which is a nice touch. Other conveniences include built-in wiring for accessories and built-in controls for proportional braking when towing a trailer. Handling is very clumsy even for a heavy-duty truck.
F-350 Oil Reset
class="contentPageHeader">OIL CHANGE INDICATOR RESET
Resetting the Oil Life Monitoring System
Only reset the oil life monitoring system after changing the engine oil and oil filter.
To reset the oil life monitoring system do the following:
- Switch the ignition on. Do not start the engine.
- Fully press the accelerator and brake pedals at the same time.
- Keep the accelerator and brake pedals fully pressed.
- After three seconds, a message displays confirming the reset procedure is in progress.
- After 25 seconds, a message displays confirming the reset procedure is complete.
- Release the accelerator and brake pedals.
- Switch the ignition off.
Thank you! 🙂