2017-2019 Ford F-350 Oil Life Reset
The F-250 Super Duty is a heavy-duty truck for towing or hauling heavy loads. The ride is stiffer and snappier than in the F-150, but slightly better than some of its competitors. Engines include a diesel V8, a gas V8. Stepping into the cabin is difficult because of the high floor. Integrated into the tailgate is an optional folding stepladder, which is a nice touch. Other conveniences include built-in wiring for accessories and built-in controls for proportional braking when towing a trailer. Handling is very clumsy even for a heavy-duty truck.
F-350 Oil Reset
OIL CHANGE INDICATOR RESET
- Switch the ignition on. Do not start the engine.
- Fully press the accelerator and brake pedals at the same time.
- Keep the accelerator and brake pedals fully pressed.
- After three seconds, a message displays confirming the reset procedure is in progress.
- After 25 seconds, a message displays confirming the reset procedure is complete.
- Release the accelerator and brake pedals.
- Switch the ignition off.
Thank you! 🙂