2008-2016 Ford F-450 Triton Raptor Oil Reset
The Super Duty line received a large exterior upgrade that includes a new, bigger front fascia. Its engines were also upgraded to better compete with the new Silverado HD and Ram HD. Ford stated in the 2011 Chicago Auto Show that the 2011 trucks have the thickest gauge steel frame of any Heavy Duty truck, this was due to frame being the same design that debuted in 1999. The 2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty was awarded Truckin’s “Topline Pulling Power” award for 2011. It also won Popular Mechanics best workhorse of 2011, and the best “Gear of the Year” in the trucks category.
The F-450 is able to tow 24,400 pounds (11,100 kg) and has a maximum payload of 4,920 pounds (2,230 kg). The F350 has a maximum 21,600 pounds (9,800 kg) of towing capacity and 7,110 pounds (3,230 kg) of payload. Each engine is mated to a 6R140 heavy-duty TorqShift six-speed automatic transmission.The Ford F-250, the F-350 and the F-450 all come with trim levels including the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum.
WITHOUT MESSAGE CENTER
OIL LIFE RESET
- Press and release the SETUP button to display OIL LIFE XXX% HOLD RESET = NEW.
- Press and hold the RESET button for two seconds and release to reset the oil life to 100%.
- Once OIL LIFE SET TO XXX% is displayed, release and press the RESET button to change the Oil Life Start Value. Each release and press will reduce the value by 10%.
OIL LIFE RESET
- Turn the ignition to the “on” position, but do not start the engine.
- Press the RIGHT ARROW button on the directional pad on the steering wheel and scroll to the SETTINGS tab
- Scroll down and select ADVANCED SETTINGS/CONVENIENCE
- Select VEHICLE
- Select OIL LIFE RESET
- Push and hold OK BUTTON until it resets completely
- Turn off the ignition and then restart the engine.
Thank you! 🙂