NISSAN TITAN MAINTENANCE RESET
Simple tutorial on how to reset the maintenance reminder (Oil Control System, Oil Filter ,Air Filter, Tire ,Brake Pad ,Brake Fluid ,Battery, Transmission Fluid, Engine Coolant, DEF Level, Other) on Nissan Titan ( A60, H61, Platinum, Pro 4×4, S, SL, SV, XD) from year 2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2003-2015 Nissan Titan Oil Reset & Tire Rotation Reminder Reset
- Turn the Ignition On, Don’t Start the Engine.
- Use the INFO BUTTON, Press to Enter and Rotate to Navigate.
- Press and rotate the INFO BUTTON to Navigate MAINTENANCE, Then press the INFO BUTTON.
- Now Select the MAINTENANCE you want to RESET.
- Reset OIL FILTER after changing oil filter.
- Reset OIL CHANGE after Changing Oil.
- Reset TIRE after changing Tire inflating tires.
- you can also reset the OTHER MAINTENANCE.
- Select the RESET in the menu to reset each maintenance.
- Turn Ignition OFF.
2016-2020 Nissan Titan Service Maintenance Reset
- Turn the Ignition On. Don’t Start the Engine.
- Press the Left/right button to navigate SETTINGS.
- Then use the UP/DOWN button to navigate MAINTENANCE. > Press ENTER.
NOW SELECT THE MAINTENANCE YOU WANT TO RESET.
- Oil Control System Reset -Allows user to view the Oil Control System maintenance interval
- Oil Filter Reset -Allows user to set an Oil Filter reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- Air Filter Reset -Allows user to set a n Air Filter reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- Tire Reset -Allows user to set a Tire reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- Brake Pad Reset -Allows user to set a Brake Pad reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- Brake Fluid Reset -Allows user to set a Brake Fluid reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- Battery Reset -Allows user to set a Battery reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- Transmission Fluid Reset -Allows user to set a Transmission Fluid reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- Engine Coolant Reset -Allows user to set an Engine Coolant reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- DEF Level Reset -Allows user to set a DEF Level reminder at a specific interval or reset the current one
- Other Reset -Allows user to set a reminder, other than for the maintenance items listed above, at a specific interval or reset the current
- Select the MAINTENANCE you want to reset (EX: Oil & Filter ) then press ENTER, then select RESET, Select Yes to confirm the RESET then press ENTER.
- Turn the Ignition off maintenance reset is complete.
About Nissan Titan
The Nissan Titan, romanized: Nissan Taitan) is a full-size pickup truck manufactured in the United States for the North American market by Nissan. It was named for the Titans of Greek mythology.
Development of the Titan began in September 1999, with design work under Diane Allen. Giovanny Arroba’s TA60 exterior was chosen in late 2000, with a final production freeze in July 2001. The design language of the future truck was previewed by the 2001 Alpha T concept shown at the 2001 Detroit Auto Show, which had previously developed through November 2000.
Production began on September 21, 2003 and sales on December 1, 2003. The Titan used Nissan’s new full-size F-Alpha platform. This new platform was shared with the Nissan Armada and Infiniti QX56 SUVs, with all three manufactured in Canton, Mississippi, United States. The first generation Titan continued without a major redesign through 2015. (source:wiki)
The redesigned 2017 Titan comes with a smooth and punchy gas 5.6-liter V8 that is mated to a slick and responsive seven-speed automatic transmission. A V6 engine is also available. The ride is more tolerable than the heavy-duty XD’s, and handling is less clumsy. The roomy cabin has a variety of handy storage places, and the rear tailgate is damped–a nice touch. A suite of safety and driver-assistance features is offered, including Nissan’s surround-view camera system, blind-spot warning, and moving-object detection. When properly equipped, the Titan tows 9,730 pounds.
The regular Titan is more pleasant to drive than the Titan XD (Extra Duty), which has a stiff ride and clumsy handling, similar to a heavy-duty pickup. The light-duty Titan comes with a smooth and punchy 5.6-liter V8. The roomy cabin has a variety of handy storage places, and the rear tailgate is damped, which is a nice touch. When properly equipped, the Titan can tow more than 9,000 pounds. It also has a built-in goose-neck trailer hitch for extra-heavy trailers. A substantially refreshed Titan debuts for 2020 and includes a nine-speed automatic (replacing the seven-speed), new interior and exterior styling, an available 9-inch touch-screen infotainment system, and lots of standard safety features, such as automatic emergency braking, forward collision warning, blind spot warning, rear cross traffic warning, and lane departure warning. (source:consumer report)