HOW TO RESET: Nissan Maxima Service Oil & Filter Maintenance Due
Table of Contents
NISSAN MAXIMA OIL & FILTER MAINTENANCE RESET
Step by steps tutorial with image guide on how to reset the Oil & Filter Service Maintenance Due Reminder on Nissan Maxima from year 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2008-2014 Nissan Maxima Oil & Filter Maintenance Reset
- Turn the Ignition ON. Don’t start the Engine.
- Press the Square Button to navigate SETTINGS.
- Press the Circle Button to select MAINTENANCE then Press Square Button to ENTER.
- In MAINTENANCE MENU select ENGINE OIL – to reset OIL MAINTENANCE.
- select OIL FILTER – to reset OIL FILTER DUE. Press SQUARE BUTTON TO ENTER.
- Press Circle Button to select RESET the Press SQUARE BUTTON to ENTER.
- Now press the CIRCLE BUTTON to confirm the RESET PROCEDURE.
- After you Reset the Maintenance due. Turn the Ignition OFF.
2015-2020 NISSAN MAXIMA OIL & FILTER SERVICE MAINTENANCE DUE RESET
- Turn the ignition On. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the RIGHT ARROW to navigate SETTINGS.
- Inside SETTINGS MENU, Scroll to MAINTENANCE.
- Under MAINTENANCE select OIL & FILTER.
- Then Select RESET.
- Then Select YES to confirm.
- Turn Ignition OFF. Oil Reset is complete.
ABOUT NISSAN MAXIMA
The Nissan Maxima is a full-size car manufactured by Nissan and sold primarily in North America, the Middle East, and China. Making its sales debut in 1981 for the 1982 model year as the Datsun Maxima, it replaced the earlier Datsun 810. The name “Maxima” dates back to 1980 for the 1981 model year when the upscale 810 sold as the “810 Maxima” in North America. Like the 810, early versions of the Maxima had their origins in the Datsun/Nissan Bluebird. The Datsun brand was phased out in favor of Nissan in 1984 for the 1985 model year, thus becoming the Nissan Maxima.
Most Maximas were built in Oppama, Japan, until the current North American Maximas started being assembled in Smyrna, Tennessee beginning with the 2004 model year.
In some markets beyond North America, the “Maxima” name has also been applied to the Nissan Cefiro and Teana.
The Maxima is Nissan’s flagship sedan in North America, China, and the Middle East. Its competitors include the Toyota Avalon, Dodge Charger, Kia Cadenza and the Chevrolet Impala. (source:wiki)