HOW TO RESET: Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class H247 Service Light
Table of Contents
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class H247 Oil Service Maintenance Light Reset
Step by step tutorial with an image guide on how to reset the oil service Maintenance reminder indicator light on Mercedes-Benz GLA H247 from the year 2020.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition to the FIRST POSITION.
- Press the BACK button then select TRIP. (Use the SCROLL pad to NAVIGATE and PRESS to ENTER)
- Then TURN the IGNITION TO the SECOND POSITION.
- Press the BACK button and then within 1 second SIMULTANEOUSLY press the ENTER button then hold for 5 seconds.
- Then press the BACK button then scroll to WORKSHOP then press ENTER.
- Then scroll to ASSYT PLUS then press ENTER.
- Select FULL SERVICE then press ENTER.
- Select CONFIRM SERVICE then press ENTER.
- Then select your OIL GRADE then press ENTER.
- Select YES then press ENTER.
- SERVICE A is now reset. Turn off the ignition.
This tutorial may work to the following Mercedes Class Model
- A-Class (W177)
- GLA-Class (H247)
- B-Class (W247)
- GLB-Class (X247)
About Mercedez-Benz H247
The second generation, introduced on 11 December 2019 at Mercedes media event, is revised from the previous generation; the chassisis now the, H247. The chassis number, 247, is shared with W247 B-Class and X247 GLB-Class. The GLA-Class uses the second generation MFA2 platform and completes the eight-model W177 A-Class compact based line-up.
The H247 GLA is 15 mm (0.6 in) shorter in length, 10 mm (0.4 in) narrower, 104 mm (4.1 in) higher than the first-generation model, and the wheelbase has been extended by 30mm (1.2 in). The H247 GLA has 116 mm more headroom, 45 mm more elbow room and 43 mm more rear shoulder room. The ground clearance has been raised by 9 mm to 143 mm and the front seats are positioned 140 mm higher than in the W177 A-Class. Despite this, there is an added 22 mm (0.9 in) of front-seat headroom compared to its predecessor.
As with other MFA2-based models, the GLA has suspension with McPherson struts up front and either a torsion beam or multi-link arrangement at the rear. Variable damping control is optional. Inside, the GLA is similar to other MFA2 Mercedes models, featuring a dashboard with a free-standing digital display panel, the MBUX infotainment system, as well as other tech such as a colour Heads-Up Display.
Mercedes EQA, the third full electric SUV from Mercedes-Benz, will be introduced in 2020. (source:wiki)