Mercedes-Benz E-Class W213 Service Maintenance Indicator Light Reset
Step by step tutorial on how to reset the service due maintenance reminder indicator message light on Mercedes-Benz E-Class W213 from the year 2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Close all doors, gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition to position 1. Make sure the MILES is displayed.
- Press and hold the HOME button for 3 seconds then press the OK button to display the VEHICLE DATA.
- Scroll down to ASSYT PLUS then press the OK button.
- Switch on the ignition to the second position to activate the ASSYST PLUS.
- Select FULL SERVICE then press the OK button.
- Select the OIL GRADE that you are using, then press the OK button.
- SERVICE CARRIED OUT? select YES and press the OK button,
- CANNOT BE UNDONE, select CONFIRM then press the OK button.
- FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT, Turn the ignition off. SERVICE RESET is complete.
THIS TUTORIAL MAY WORK TO THE FOLLOWING E-CLASS ENGINE
- Amg E43
- Amg E53
- Amg E63
- Amg E63 S
- Diesel Engines
- E400D 4Matic
About Mercedes-Benz E-Class W213
The W213 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the fifth-generation of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Sold from 2016 (as a 2017 model), it is the successor to the W212/S212 E-Class models. Unlike the previous generation, this generation coupe/convertible share the same platform as the sedan/wagon. The high-performance Mercedes-AMG E 63 and E 63 S versions of the W213 has been available as well from 2016 (as a 2017 model), and these are the only versions with V8 engines.
Since the mid 1990s, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class had been equipped with quad headlights and a differentiated design compared to the C-Class and S-Class. With the 2017 model, Mercedes decided to take a more streamlined direction, first seen with the 2014 E-Class mid-generational refresh and then going in an entirely new direction with the all-new 2017 model.
Launched in spring 2016 following a world debut at the 2016 North American International Auto Show in January, the 2017 E-Class was the most technologically advanced car Mercedes had ever produced at the time. This current generation of the Mercedes E-Class has won many plaudits from automotive publications, including the 2021 MotorTrend Car of the Year, the first time Mercedes-Benz has ever won this prestigious award.(source:wiki)