Mazda CX30 Wrench Service Maintenance Reset
Quick and simple tutorial on how to reset the Wrench(Oil reset) Service Maintenance Indicator Warning Light on Mazda CX-30 from year 2019-2020.
Mazda CX30 Oil Reset
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
If your vehicle has a Smart key button, press the START-STOP ENGINE button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Go to the INFORMATION menu on the center dash screen by using commander knob.
- Select VEHICLE STATUS MONITOR >Press the commander knob to enter the menu.
- Select VEHICLE MAINTENANCE SETTINGS>Press the commander knob to enter the menu.
- Select SET NEXT SERVICE DATE or SET NEXT SERVICE DISTANCE>On this menu, you can set the distance or date for the next maintenance period if “Next Service Date” is set to MANUAL.
- Next, back to the VEHICLE MAINTENANCE SETTINGS menu and select OIL CHANGE to reset the engine oil data if needed On this menu, you can reset the engine oil data.
About Mazda CX-30
The Mazda CX-30 is a compact crossover SUV produced by Mazda. Based on the fourth generation Mazda3, it debuted at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, to slot in between the CX-3 and the CX-5. The CX-30 has a four-wheel drive system on the highest trim level, and lightweight construction to improve performance and economy. It went on sale in Japan on 24 October 2019, with global units being produced at Mazda’s Hiroshima factory and in Salamanca, Guanajuato, Mexico, and Asian units made at the AutoAlliance Thailand plant in Rayong.
According to Naohito Saga, the CX-30’s program manager, the new model is targeted to drivers who are still single or are married and starting a family in the United States. Mazda chief designer Ryo Yanagisawa said that it will be more acceptable as a family car in Europe and Japan. Saga also noted that Mazda named the vehicle CX-30, to avoid confusion with the China-only CX-4.
The CX-30 has been available in the UK in December 2019 in North America in January 2020 and in Thailand in March 2020.