HOW TO RESET: Kia Forte Oil Service Required Reminder
Table of Contents
KIA FORTE 2019-2021 SERVICE REQUIRED RESET
Quick and simple tutorial on how to reset the oil service required maintenance reminder indicator warning message light on Kia Forte from the year 2019, 2020 to 2020.
- Close all doors, put the gear to the park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL and press the OK button.
- Scroll down to RESET then press the OK button.
- RESET THE TIME AND DISTANCE? select YES then press the OK button.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil Service Reset is complete.
HOW TO ADJUST THE NEXT SERVICE INTERVAL on KIA FORTE
- Close all doors. Set gear to the park position.
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t need to start the engine.
- Press the PAGE button to navigate USER SETTINGS then press the OK button.
- Then scroll down to SERVICE INTERVAL then press the OK button.
- Adjust the MILES and MONTHS.
- After you configure the MILES and MONTH press OK button.
- The select YES to select SAVE on confirmation.
- Turn off the ignition.
About Kia Forte
The Kia Forte, known as the K3 in South Korea, the Forte K3 or Shuma in China and Cerato in South America, Australia and New Zealand, is a compact car manufactured by Korean automaker Kia since mid-2008, replacing the Kia Cerato/Spectra. It is available in two-door coupe, four-door sedan, five-door hatchback variants. It is not available in Europe, where the similar sized Kia Ceed is offered (except for Russia and Ukraine, where the Ceed and the Forte are both available).
In some markets, such as Costa Rica, Australia and Brazil, the Forte is marketed as Kia Cerato, replacing its predecessor of the same name. In Colombia and Singapore, the name Cerato Forte was used for the second generation, while Naza Automotive Manufacturing of Malaysia has assembled the vehicle since 2009, selling it there under the name Naza Forte.
This tutorial is humbly made by: Erwin Salarda. Thank you very much!