HOW TO RESET: Ford Mondeo MK5 Oil Life Reset
Table of Contents
Ford Mondeo 2014-2020 MK5 Engine Oil Life Reset
Simple and easy to follow tutorial on how to reset the engine oil service maintenance reminder indicator light on Ford Mondeo from the year 2014-2015-2106-2017-2018-2019-2020.
- Press the PUSH START BUTTON once to enable the ignition.
- Press the LEFT ARROW button located on the left side of the steering wheel.
- Scroll down to SETTINGS – Press the OK button.
- Select VEHICLE – Press the OK button.
- Scroll down to OIL LIFE.
- Then press and hold the OK button to reset the oil life.
- RESET SUCCESSFULLY, turn off the ignition. The oil reset is complete.
Quick info about Ford Mondeo MK5
The Ford Mondeo Mk V (fourth generation), also known as the Ford Fusion, codenamed CD391, was unveiled by Ford at the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan.
With a design team based in Detroit for the planning and global launch phase, the new model takes many styling cues from the previous generation Ford Mondeo, and previous generation American Ford Fusion.
Like the newest redesigns of the Focus and Fiesta before it, the new Mondeo is set on a global platform shared with the now-identical Fusion sold in North America. However, the Fusion name was used in South Africa, despite the Mondeo having been previously sold in that country. (source:wiki)
Total Views 208 total views, Today's View 2 views today