HOW TO RESET: Cadillac XTS Engine Oil Service Light
Table of Contents
Cadillac XTS Engine Oil Service Maintenance Light
Simple tutorial on how to reset the engine oil service maintenance reminder indicator message light on Cadillac XTS from the year 2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019.
- Close all doors, gear to park position.
- Turn the ignition on. Don’t start the engine.
- Press the right button to select the RIGHT MENU, then scroll down to navigate REMAINING OIL LIFE.
- While the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed. Press and hold the SEL BUTTON until the OIL LIFE is reset to 100%.
- Turn off the ignition. The oil reset is complete.
About Cadillac XTS
The Cadillac XTS (X-Series Touring Sedan) is a full-size luxury sedan from Cadillac. It is based on an enlarged version of the Epsilon II platform. The XTS replaced both the Cadillac STS and DTS, and is smaller than the DTS but larger than the STS. It began production in May 2012 at the Oshawa Assembly Plant and launched in June as a 2013 model. The XTS is available with front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive.
For the Chinese market, the Cadillac XTS was assembled by Shanghai GM. Production began in February 2013. In addition to the LFX 3.6 V6, the Cadillac XTS was also offered with an LTG 2.0 turbo engine in the Chinese market. In the Chinese market, the Cadillac XTS with an LFX 3.6 V6 engine is called XTS 36S, and the version with the LTG 2.0 turbo engine is called XTS 2.0T.
The Cadillac XTS Sedan was available in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, and the Middle East (except Israel), with left-hand-drive only. (source:wiki)
Total Views 62 total views, Today's View 2 views today