HOW TO RESET: Audi R8 Oil Service Due Interval
Table of Contents
HOW TO RESET: AUDI R8
How to reset the Oil change interval due of Audi RS8 (Type 42,4S) from year 2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020.
2006-2015 Audi RS8 Oil Service Interval Due Reset
- Switch the ignition on.
- •Pull the knob (10) this message appears: OIL CHANGE!
- Pull the knob until the display OIL CHANGE IN—– ML (KMI — DAYS appears in the display. If the reset button is not pulled within 5 seconds, the display reset mode closes.
- Turn Ignition off. Oil Reset is complete. If fail repeat the procedure.
2015-2020 Audi R8 Oil Change Interval Reset
- Turn the Ignition On, Don’t start the engine.
- Press the MENU button.
- Navigate the VEHICLE. Then Press the LEFT BUTTON (NUMBER 2).
- Then Select SERVICE & CHECKS.
- Then Select SERVICE INTERVALS.
- Then Select RESET OIL CHANGE INTERVAL. Then Select RESET If Any Confirmation Message Appear SELECT YES To Confirm The RESET
- Turn Engine Of Oil Reset Is Complete.
Service interval display
The service interval display detects when your vehicle is due for service.
The service interval display works in two stages:
- – Inspection or oil change reminder : after a certain distance driven, a message appears in the Infotainment system display each time the ignition is switched on or off. The remaining distance or time is displayed briefly.
- – Inspection or oil change due: if your vehicle has reached an inspection or oil change interval or both intervals at the same time, the message Inspection due! or Oil change due! or Oil change and inspection due! appears briefly after switching the ignition on/off .
- – Following the service intervals is critical to maintaining the service life and value of your vehicle, especially the engine. Even if the mileage on the vehicle is low, do not exceed the time for the next service.
- – Calculating the time to the next oil change is interrupted when the vehicle battery is disconnected. If the vehicle is not driven for a long period of time, check the maintenance schedule so that you can follow the maintenance intervals.
Thank you very much!
Total Views 97 total views, Today's View 5 views today