HOW TO RESET: Acura TL Oil Life Service Due Indicator
Table of Contents
Acura TL Oil Life Service DueReminder Light Reset
Acura TL Oil life service maintenance due soon reminder indicator light reset with an image guide tutorial from the year 2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014.
Acura TL 2004-2009 SERVICE DUE SOON
- Turn the Ignition On (II).
- Press the INFO BUTTON until the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed.
- You can Also Press and Hold the SELECT/RESET button while the WRECNH is displayed.
- While the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed. Hold and Press the SELECT/RESET button for 10 seconds until SERVICE DUE SOON appears.
- While SERVICE DUE SOON is displayed, press the SELECT/RESET button and the MAINTENANCE RESET appears, Press again the SELECT/RESET button to reset the MAINTENANCE.
- Turn Ignition off, then start the engine to vefify if the service maintenance reminder has been reset.
Acura TL 2009-2014 Oil Life Reset
- Close all doors. Press the push start button 2 times (Ignition On) Don’t start the engine.
- Press the SELECT/RESET button until the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed.
- While the REMAINING OIL LIFE is displayed, press and hold the SELECT/RESET button until the OIL RESET confirmation message appears.
- Press the Up button to select RESET, then press SELECT/RESET button to RESET the OIL LIFE. The Oil life is now reset to 100%.
- Turn off the ignition. Oil reset is complete.
NOTE: YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS AFTER OIL CHANGE.
About Acura TL
The Acura TL is a compact executive / entry-level luxury car that was manufactured by Acura. It was introduced in 1995 to replace the Acura Vigor and was badged for the Japanese-market from 1996 to 2000 as the Honda Inspire and from 1996 to 2004 as the Honda Saber. The TL was Acura’s best-selling model until it was outsold by the MDX in 2007. In 2005, it ranked as the second best-selling luxury sedan in the United States behind the BMW 3 Series, but sales have decreased since then. Four generations of the Acura TL were produced, with the final fourth generation TL premiering in 2008 as a 2009 model and ending production in 2014, when it was replaced together with the TSX by the TLX. (source:wiki)