Honda CR-V Keyfob RKE Programming
Simple instruction on how to program the remote keyless entry RKE Keyfob on Honda CR-V from the year 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 to 2006.
How to Program RKE Keyfob Honda CR-V 1997-2006
Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, so none of the previously programmed remotes will work. You must reprogram all of the keyless remotes once you are in the programming mode.
You must complete each step within 5 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode.
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on one of the remotes. (An unprogrammed remote can be used for this step.)
3. Turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used in step 2
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
8. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s)
RKE Keyfob Honda CR-V 2007-2022
To program the RKE Keyfob on the Honda CR-V from the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 to 2022, you must have the OBD Scan tool that supports the function of key programming.