HOW TO RESET Ford E-SERIES Oil Change Required Reminder
Table of Contents
Ford E-Series Oil Change Required Reset
Hello! Good day friends. Erwin is back. We have now another tutorial on how to reset the OIL CHANGE REQUIRED Service reminder in Ford E-Series Van Model.
This tutorial is an update because I missed something in my previous content. To provide better content to my friends online, I always find ways to publish updated content.
This tutorial has two separate instructions because Ford uses this common method for resetting the oil maintenance reminder. The common method is pressing the brake pedal, and the other method is resetting using the instrument cluster.
Only reset the oil life monitoring system after changing the engine oil and oil filter.
6 Steps to Reset the Ford E-Series Oil Change Required Reminder
- Make sure the Gear is in the PARK position.
- Turn the ignition ON.
- Press the SELECT/RESET button until the SETUP MENU is displayed.
- While the SETUP MENU is displayed. Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button until the OIL LIFE is displayed then release the select/reset button.
- While the OIL LIFE is displayed. Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button until the OIL LIFE SET TO 100% displayed.
- Oil Change required maintenance reminder is now reset.
FORD OIL RESET COMMON METHOD
You can also try this tutorial to reset the Oil Life of your Ford E-Series Van.
- Switch the ignition on. Do not start the engine.
- Fully press the accelerator and brake pedals at the same time.
- Keep the accelerator and brake pedals fully pressed.
- After three seconds, a message displays confirming the reset procedure is in progress.
- After 25 seconds, a message displays confirming the reset procedure is complete.
- Release the accelerator and brake pedals.
- Switch the ignition off. Oil Change required reminder is reset.
This tutorial may applicable to the following E-Series Vans.
E-150 ,E-250,E-350,E-450,E-550,Ford Econoline,Ford Club Wagon,Ford Econoline Wagon
That’s all I have for now. I am hoping this tutorial is really helpful to you too. Thank you very much for visiting my website. for any concern. Please use the comment box below. Thank you. Erwin C. Salarda